Birthday Times Review



This is a neat personalized newspaper article on the day of your birth.




Mine told about how the president came to visit me and wished my parents a good like for their new baby, it also told of other famous people that shared my birthday. Some I had heard of some I had not. The other articles on the page were about what was happening in history at that moment. Baseball, presidency and lots of other things.

The Birthday Times was printed on pretty stiff paper. Great for framing. This would also be a good thing to give as a gift. I think it would be neat to have one made for every person in your family and then framed on the wall.


I was excited to do this review as I have not done anything like this before. I'm glad I got the opportunity.



If you would like to find out about them just Google The Birthday Times.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway