Batiste Try it Dry Review





Shampoo for the busy house! Busy house totally explains my house. We are always running somewhere. I have a cheerleader, a football player and we are youth leaders at our church. You can imagine with 6 kids there is never down time. Baby Magic carries a no wash baby wash but did not know there was such a thing for adults until I saw Batiste. They don't only have 1 kind either. Batiste has a few different scents and some for specific hair colors.

Try it Dry works for quick washes on long hair also. My girls have long and thick hair yet it cleans as easy and nice as the boys shorter hair. Just put in hands and rub in. No water needed! Great for cheer hair!

I fully recommend this product!



Summers are full of events, outdoor activities and long weekends. Batiste is a quick and convenient way to give your hair the boost it needs! Batiste banishes oily roots and revitalizes greasy, dull & lifeless hair between washes, without water. Most dry shampoos are made with corn starch - but not Batiste! It's made with rice starch, which is lighter on your hair so it won't weigh it down or leave a heavy residue! It can also be used to add volume to fine hair. Give Batiste a try when you're running late, camping, or just because you want to!


Check them out at
http://www.neotericcosmetics.com/batiste/products.html

https://www.facebook.com/AlphaHydrox

Twitter: @alphahydrox

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway