Simple Cups Review



I love these new simple cups! They are like their name, simple to use. These are much cleaner to use than the single K cup reuseable filter Keurig puts out for using your own coffee. These simple cups also have a great taste to them. So simple and great flavor you can't beat that! You do not have to go to the trouble of interchanging the current holders to use these disposable cups either. Did I mention I love these? I would definitely buy these again. I wish they had of been available when buying the Keurig a couple years ago.


www.facebook.com/simplecups

www.pinterest.com/simplecups
www.simplecupscoffee.com


.Single cup brewers are all the rage. They’re easy, convenient and simple. They can also be a huge strain on the wallet. When you purchase K-Cups you could easily be spending up to $50.00 a pound on coffee. That’s hundreds of dollars a year that could be in your pocket instead of in your cup.

Simple Cups has developed a way to save money without sacrificing quality or convenience in your daily cup. The Simple Cups line includes: •Disposable Cups, Lids and Filters (compatible with Keurig Brewers)
•Reusable Cup (compatible with Keurig Brewers)
•Coffee Pod Replacements (for use with Pod Makers)




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway