Borax a Purex laundry solution


Does your laundry detergent not quite cut it sometimes? 20 Mule Team Borax increases your detergents cleaning power and controls odors to give you fresh, clean laundry!


My house has sporty children and a couple fishers. We constantly have some stinky smells that radiate in our laundry room. Between football, cheerleading and that nasty fish smell we loved the Borax boost.

One of my favorite smells is the laundry isle at the super market. But we can only use Purex and Era in our house because of my sons sensitive skin. We tried all detergents and landed on Purex because of its gentle scent but great laundry cleaning qualities!

Borax was not only great for the laundry boost but was great for animal and child spills. With a dog, 2 cats, 6 kids and a guinea pig our carpets take a beating also. It was great to mix with a little water and scrub on the spots and bye bye stain!

I definitely recommend 20 Mule Team Borax! It takes the hard work our of my daily Mommy choirs!

(great for furniture touch ups also)

http://www.20muleteamlaundry.com/

https://www.facebook.com/20MuleTeamBorax

•Where can I get Borax?
Almost all super markets carry Borax. Our Walmart had it, which makes for easy buying!

This will be having a giveaway with 3 winners very soon! Keep watching!

I am a Purex Insider and received 1 box of Borax to test and post my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway