Chew Beads Review








The idea for Chewbeads began in 2009 shortly after the birth of my son. Like most babies, he loved to put everything in his mouth and my necklaces were a favorite. Like most moms, I didn't feel comfortable letting him chew on them, with concern that they might break or have unwanted chemicals. As a veteran of the fashion industry, I had an amazing collection of necklaces and bracelets, so with those as my inspiration, I set out to create soft, non-toxic jewelry, which was colorful, chic and, above all else safe. Hence, Chewbeads!

Beads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers & nipples)
Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
Easily cleaned with dish soap & water, also dishwasher safe!
No BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, or Lead
Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help your baby focus while nursing
Bracelets are a colorful reminder of which side you've just nursed


I have to say that Chew Beads are a great invention. I have 6 kids and would have loved to have had these with the other kids. With my older kids my necklaces, bracelets and earings were constantly being licked on and chewed on. The baby loves this pretty necklace so much that she even knows how to wear it herself. She is almost 10 months and just cut her first 2 teeth. Chew Beads were such a teething blessing as she suffered a lot with getting hers. Each bead is a solid but chewy ball of silicone. The baby actually wore these to our last trip to Sams club and the cashier thought as so cute that she had some beads. I know these are meant for the mommy to wear but she takes them away from me and puts them on herself. They are quite long so I would not recommend doing this with out supervision.

I love how easy to wash these are. I can run them under water with a little soap and lay out to dry. The string takes a little bit to dry off but if you put them in the freezer for just a bit that is also a great help on their teeth. The Chew Beads are great for dressing down, in just a pair of jeans and tshirt or even to dress up for church. There are so many colors to choose from that you can't go wrong. Buy 1 to match a bunch or buy 1 for each outfit! These cost $29.50 each.

Chew Beads carries bracelets and necklaces for the teething little ones.

Each bead has a knot tied between them. The only issue I had with this was that the beads can move over the knots pretty easy so I had to keep putting them back in the correct spot. The clasp is perfect. If your child pulls too hard they are not going to break the necklace it will just pull apart and then you can put back together.


I look forward to possibly getting a bracelet from Chew Beads in the future. If I do I will definitely let you all know how that goes!

I received this one necklace to test and post my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway