Coaster by Lorena Bathey




Coaster follows some families as they have lost people and are dealing with the grief. What happens, in what is supposed to be a fun time at an amusement park, turns out to be a horrid life change for everyone. No ones life will be the same. I do not want to give the book away. I have to say that this is not a book for teens. My girls loved to read Lorena's books when I was done with them, but this is not one I can pass down. There is foul language, adult sexual content and some graphic scenes. All in all was a good book. The explainations of the different characters went back and forth throughout the chapters. So you were able to learn about each one. My heart went out to each and every one of the families in the book. I'm sure yours will too! As always, you will love her reading her books. Lorena is a great writer! Thanks again for a great read!







A soft bound book with 295 pages. Bigger print for easier reading. There is some violence, adult themes, and police drama. This book is not for those under 18.
Coaster is a character study in grief and loss melded with a whodunit. The twists and turns Lorena Bathey has created will have you holding your breath, grabbing your chair, and wishing for more when it's done.








https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lorena-B-Books/138014032926011

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway