Pine Bros Softish Throat Chews- Cherry Review


Pine Bros Cough drops have been around for over 140 years!


How can you deny that the public likes these if they have been around for this long? Even Martha Stuart shows her support in this youtube video



Back when Pine Bros started making their throat chews, the packaging looked a lot different


Pine Bros throat chews come in a few different flavors. Wild Cherry, honey, licorice and come 2015 they will have lemon citrus!


My families favorite has been the wild cherry flavor. I think my families favorite part about them is that they are not harsh. Most cough drops have a harsh "bite". Most of the family says they are like a gummy bear that is good for your cough. The cherry flavor is not overpowering either. It is the perfect mix to stop your coughing. We have definitely tested that in this house. Everyone's allergies have been kickin them in the bootie. Thank goodness for Pine Bros!

Each of these flavors are gluten free

Uses: For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.

Directions: Adults and children 3 years and over: dissolve 1 or 2 drops slowly in mouth. Repeat as needed. Best if not chewed.
For children under 3, ask a doctor.

Warnings: Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied by fever, nausea, swelling, rash, headache, vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.

Allergen Statement: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.

I have been able to get my kids to use these, where I can't get them to use Halls

I fully support Pine Bros! The pucks are my favorite just throw in my purse or diaper bag and off I go. Each "puck" costs around $3 and has, I'd say, around 20 drops in each container

You can purchase these
http://www.pinebrothers.com/where_to_buy.html

You can follow them on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pinebrothers

Five Lil Bass In Tow received these throat drops to test and post my honest review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway