Whaley's Big Adventure by Alexander Luke

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


This book is written by 5 year old Alexander Luke and presented by his award winning grandmother Carole P. Roman.

I thought this was such a cute book. This little guy had his own drawings on each page. Each page had a neat fact on all kids of whales. I learned some new things myself by reading this book. As a mom I was amazed at this 5 year olds creative thinking. This young man should be proud of his accomplishment as should his grandmother.

It was a lot of fun reading this book, knowing that a child wrote it. I will definitely be sharing this with my 6 children.

I look forward to seeing more work as his imagination and creativity matures with age.

You can purchase this book through Amazon.com for $8.99 for paperback or .99 for Kindle

http://www.amazon.com/Whaleys-Big-Adventure-Presented-Carole-ebook/dp/B00I47CN9W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399661140&sr=8-1&keywords=Whaley%27s+Big+Adventure



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway