Nail Cones Review






The Nail Cones Story


Cindy Christman, Nail Cones Founder My Story

Hello, my name is Cindy Christman and I am the creator of Nail Cones. Here is my story on how I was inspired to create this new nail product.

The Frustration

I love to wear nail polish. However, my fingernails are very short. After I apply the nail polish, it seems like I have more polish on the skin surrounding the nail than on the nail itself. So to fix the problem, I take a Q-tip dipped in nail polish remover and begin to clean up the polish on the skin. However, this never really works very well and the result is a messy look.

The Idea

One day I noticed that my two daughters were polishing their nails and I observed that they had a similar result. So I got on the internet and started Googling “how to polish your nails for a professional salon look.” Basically, I was getting the Q-tip advice.

Cindy's Mission

I decided to design a product myself. I figured that a simple sticker, similar to the ones that kids love, would actually work if cut properly. I purchased several shapes of stickers and started experimenting with different designs and cuts. After many trial and error episodes, I came up with a product that I liked and started to use them myself. I never even considered this as a business venture. I stared telling a few co-workers and friends about my idea and was very surprised that so many people had this similar problem.

End Result


Once I made the decision to produce the product, I had to come up with a name. Then it hit me – Nail Cones! Everyone loves ice cream and the product is similar to a cone around the nail. Nail Cones is a simple, easy –to -use product for a professional salon looking result every time you use them.

Conclusion


So here I am today, approximately a year down the road from when I first started thinking about how to solve my finger nail painting problem. My journey has been very interesting and exciting - and also a little nerve wracking. I guarantee that if you decide to purchase Nail Cones and give them a try you will be 150% satisfied and never polish your nails without them.

Happy Nail Painting!

Cindy




This product is useful if you have issues when painting your nails. I know my 13 year old found these very useful! She loves to paint nails but tends to get the polish on the skin also.


She was able to make perfect nails time after time when we received these. They aren't gooey so when you use them there is no residue left over, just perfect nails.

Each package you purchase will have 4 sheets for a total of 60 nail cones. The cost is $5.99

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway