Kitchen Gurus Glass Top Digital Food Scale - Ultra Slim Design and Easy to Clean Surface




This is such a nice item to add to my kitchen. I love to try new kitchen gadgets. When I took this out of the box I had to weigh everything in the kitchen just to test it. This scale is very accurate. I love that since I am trying to lose weight I can just set a bowl on top, weigh the bowl, then put the food into the bowl and weigh it. So simple. EASY TO CLEAN: Hygienic durable safety glass with touch sensitive buttons. No plastic buttons for food to get caught in. Just get a warm wet rag and wipe down. No holes or cracks to clean out!


You can weigh cereal, fruit, liquids just about anything.

This scale has a digital read out on the top. No guessing game. It weighs in grams and ounces.

You can purchase this glass top scale for $24.99 from Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Gurus-Glass-Digital-Scale/dp/B00HARZJFW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404701377&sr=8-1&keywords=Kitchen+Gurus+Glass+Top+Digital+Food+Scale+-+Ultra+Slim+Design+and+Easy+to+Clean+Surface

Product Specs:
1. Easy to Clean, Durable Tempered Glass Construction (11lb capacity)
2. Measures Grams (g), Ounces (oz), Fluid Ounces (fl oz), Kilograms (kgs)
3. Tare / Zero feature to add additional ingredients or remove container weight.
4. Designed in the USA!
5. Easy to Read, Large 2.4" High Contrast LCD Display
6. Auto-Off Technology
7. 4 High Precision Gauges with 0.1lb resolution
8. 1 Lithium Long Lasting Battery (included)
9. Touch Sensitive Buttons
10. Low Profile Design (15mm thin)
11. Responsive Customer Support
12. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Great purchase!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway