Weight Gurus Smartphone Connected Digital Bathroom Scale with Large Backlit LCD and Weightless Technology





Ok, so technology has seriously come a long way! A scale that you can check your weight on and save to an app on your phone. I am not tech savy. My husband and kids all are. They buy the newest gadget out. I am definitely overweight. I have been really working on losing for quite awhile. I watch my calories and what types of food I eat. It has really been nice being able to step on a scale and then take a picture with my phone to save my progress.. My girls have used this also. Very easy to have more than 1 persons weight recorded. Now it took me a little while longer than my kids to figure out. Huge digital read out screen. This scale is great! I have read a bunch of the reviews and am thrilled to hear that not only do they have a great product but they stand by it. If there is an issue just contact Weight Gurus and they seem to go out of their way to assist you!

This product also has a sleek design that matches any bathroom décor and is easy to clean.

You can purchase this product from Amazon.com for $29.99

http://www.amazon.com/Weight-Gurus-Bathroom-Smartphone-Tracking/dp/B00FT8ZHHE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404703537&sr=8-1&keywords=weight+gurus+digital+bathroom+scale



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway