Miss. Oops Sweater Shaver Review






I hate when my sweaters start to look like that! I feel like they should go to the junk pile. But after You use the Sweater Shaver you will be able to wear that sweater, like it was brand new!

You can try to use those wonderful pill remover hacks or buy the expensive fuzz removers, but for only $5.99 you can get this great product.

The Miss. Oops Sweater Shaver is a block of glass-pumice stone that removes those unwanted pills instantly.

You don't just have to use on sweaters. They are great for hoodies and sweatpants, great for blankets and winter hats, gloves and scarves.

Miss. Oops is safe to use on Cashmere, Wool, flannel, cotton and Synthetic fibers.

Just lay your sweater or other item out flat and rub the pumice block over them. Quick and easy to use!


Just go to www.missooops.com and check them out. I don't believe you will be disappointed!

Each item on the Miss. Oops website is designed for the mom or woman on the go. I thought every item was a pretty great idea! Definitely check her site out.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review