Warmables Eye Mask Review






I suffer from terrible migraines. For about a year I have been putting rice or beans in a sock and using those for a mask like this one. You have to be very careful with microwaving the rice though as the grains of rice can explode if too hot. If you have migraines, cramps or even arthritis, the soothing relief of warmth is what sometimes gets you through. The cherry pits put off a moist heat but you are not going to feel the moisture. The heat seems to last around a half an hour.

I have not used this as a boo-boo pad. It can cool down fevers or calm bug bites. Like all our products our eye masks are unscented and washable. They can be used in combination with essential oils if you like creating your personalized aromatherapy.

I received this Warmable to try and love it! It came in a cute rooster pattern. They are made with cherry pits. You can use them cold, just set in freezer for a couple days. Or you can use them hot, please do not microwave over 45 sec.

There are several patterns to choose from


http://stores.warmables.com/

The face masks cost around $16 with $2.95 shipping.

You really should check out all their items! Warmables even have lunch box kits.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway