Babys Firsts Stickers for Pictures Review






I love these! The stickers withstand grabby hands. I love how well they stick also. You can also, if you want to preserve for future children, just cut around the sticker and set it on the childs outfit. What I would really like to do is to put the stickers on cute blocks so that they can be used for all of them. What a wonderful keepsake that would be to have all the grandkids use these each one their first holidays.

Some of the My First Holidays included are My First Christmas, My First Thanksgiving, My First Valentines Day and My First Easter. So many firsts to choose from.

These would make a great baby shower gift! You can also make personalized stickers. I love that idea

You can purchase the 12 pk of onsie stickers for $10

http://www.icustomlabel.com/baby-month-stickers/holiday-firsts-baby-month-stickers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway