Gaia Organics Shampoo For Kids & Body Wash



We love to find the best smelling and lots of times best for the environment, baby products. Gaia is made with all natural ingredients.

Ingredients: Distilled Water, Saponified Oil Blend including Organic Olive, Organic Safflower/Sunflower, Organic Coconut, Poly Glucoside, Natural Beet Powder, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Vera, Citric Acid and Lavender


I absolutely love the smell! It has a wonderful lavender scent. Lavender is great for relaxation. This will usually help your baby relax just in time for bed.
Gaia is also tear free to keep those new little eyes from harm.

I was not able to test this theory, since we do not have cradle cap, but was told this might be good for that since it is a baby dandruff shampoo. Do not try adult dandruff shampoo on babies soft heads.




Our little one has sensitive skin. She can only wear certain diapers and has lots of allergies. I loved that this was so mild that she was able to use this body wash. I also love 2 in 1 washes. It is so much easier than having a sink full of products for 1 bath.

You can purchase this 16 oz product from Amazon for $17.96

http://www.amazon.com/Gaia-Baby-Organics-Natural-Shampoo/dp/B00ODS0P00/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1417665842&sr=8-21&keywords=organic+baby+shampoo

You should also check out the reviews! I knew that I loved the product but you should see how many people agree with me!

I received this product to test and post my honest review. Thank you for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway