Crystal Wash Laundry Balls Review





I don't like to do laundry. I have to be careful what detergents I buy for my kids. My husband and oldest have psoriasis and my 2 boys have bad allergies. I try to buy the detergents without perfumes and dyes. The crystal wash laundry balls are just that. Dye, perfumes and chemical free. The Crystal Wash Balls will also save you money. When you use these you do not need to buy detergent. Wash 1000 loads of laundry without using detergent. Great for the budget!

We loved this product. Just toss them in the washer with your laundry and wait for them to get clean. I actually think that these have a small scent to them. I love the no mess wash. No detergent to measure and no tab to toss.

Check them out at www.crystalwash.com

Join my house in our dye free adventure!

You can also use their app so that you know when your laundry will be done.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review