Purex Power Shot Review



My oldest daughter, who has laundry duty more than any of the other kids, loved this Power Shot bottle. It was so easy to use. All you do is open the can and then turn the bottle upside down. Each time that you do this you get one powerful shot of detergent. Once the bottle is turned upwards again, the shot top refills itself. That way you are ready when the next load is ready to be washed.

There are 2 scents available at this moment and they are mountain Breeze and Natural Elements Linen and Lilies. I like the Mountain Breeze the best, but that is my opinion.

Since we have such a large family we have to use 2 shots instead of just one. Our loads are large and demand more detergent.

The slogan for the Power Shot is

Flip.
Dose.
Done.

there is no measuring, no guesswork and no mess

As a mom, the no mess is my favorite part! It never fails that while doing the laundry you pour the bottle over and detergent leaks out...It is a mess!

We only buy detergent and soaps that are gentle on the skin. Purex is one of the 2 we can buy. Not only is it gentle on the skin, it's gentle on the pocket book.

This product just came out in January so check your local stores and give it a try. I believe you will like it as much as I do.


As a Purex Insider I received this product to test and to post my honest review. All opinions are my own or that of my family. Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review