Infuser Water Bottle Review





I love the color of this bottle. Very bold red. Your water bottle will not be mistaken for anyone else's bottle. Gym or work get your bottle noticed!

This infuser bottle has 4 main pieces. The lid, the fruit or veggie carrier, the "mesh" lid to veggie carrier and the bottle itself.


Now if you would like to use the bottle without the infuser piece, it will work! All you would need to do is not screw in the infuser piece.


This FlavFusion (TM) 25 oz Infuser Water Bottle has a neat feature, in that the lid locks. This is great with kids in the house. My cup is always empty because the kids walk by and grab my cup. I can lock the littler ones out of this one.


Clearly shown are the locked and unlocked positions


Fruit or veggie infused waters can do so much for your digestive system. Some infused recipes can help with weight loss. You should check some of the recipes out online to see which one works best for you. I like strawberry and kiwi the best. I tried cucumber and wasn't too impressed. Find what works for you and add it to your infuser.

Do not microwave this cup. Wash by hand or with a bottle brush. Not bottom dishwasher safe.

Although when it said made with triton plastic I chuckled. No this bottle seems indestructible. My son who is 6'3 dropped this cup while walking in the house. The cup hit the floor and bounced once. Never cracked or came apart or leaked. I am impressed!

Have fun!

You can purchase this bottle from Amazon.com for $17.95

http://www.amazon.com/FlavFusion-Infuser-Water-Bottle-Locking/dp/B00NY7R65S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1428505533&sr=8-2&keywords=FlavFusion



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway