K2R-803 Portable Power Bank Review






This was SO handy this weekend!! We went out of town for Easter. My family only goes about 3 hours away. But, with 4 cell phones, tablets and more we are always trying to charge something. I have the Galaxy S5, my daughter has the Iphone 4, my husband the Galaxy Note 4 and our other 2 children have older phones. The reason I state this is that this charger covered all phone plug ins. It comes with the power bank itself, the charging cord and then has an Intelligent LED iPhone 5 USB Cable. Loved Loved Loved this set!


The day we left, my sisters husband had taken her charger to work with him. Her phone is seriously picky and would only charge with that specific cord. We were at lunch and she was complaining that her phone was about to die and she was so upset with her hubby. I whipped out my portable power bank and plugged her phone in. Not only did hers get almost 1/2 charged in about a half hour, but then I plugged my phone into it for the drive home. It charged my Galaxy all the way in about an hour. I totally recommend this charging bank. You never know when there might be an emergency with no way to charge your phone. Do not get stuck in that predicament. I would love to have each of my kids have one of these on hand.


Blue light means it's charging and red means it is fully charged.

Also, I almost forgot, this has a handy dandy flashlight feature. There is a button the side of the bank. Push this button 1x to see how much power is left and a second time to use the bright lights for a flashlight. Great to have for camping!


You can purchase this product from Amazon for $24.95

http://www.amazon.com/K2R-803-Phone-Portable-Charger-flashlight/dp/B00LADNVB6/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1428343629&sr=1-1&keywords=K2R-803+Portable+Power+Bank

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway