Smart Weigh Bathroom Memory Scale - Silver Review



I have done quite a few reviews on different scales and by far, I like this one the best! I love everything about it, actually. I love the design, the shape and the LED colored screen. Matches any bathroom décor.


This scale will hold up to 8 users "profiles". This is a great feature as there are 4 of us using this scale.


Your first step on the scale will be blue. That is the step that will make sure the scale knows what you weigh. Then to keep track of your weight loss or gain it will show up in green. You do not want it to turn red as that means you have gained weight. I don't think any of us want to see red!

We also like that this scale can hold up to 440lbs My husband is a really big guy and can actually use this scale, unlike most others. There are very few he can stand on without breaking the weight limit.

This scale runs on 4 AAA Batteries. I recommend Energizer. That is my plug. We don't buy the generic batteries due to the fact that they do not last.


You can purchase this scale from Amazon.com for $39.99

http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Weigh-Bathroom-Detection-Recognition/dp/B00UALX9NY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review