SH&SH #1 Hair brush Review




I hate looking for the perfect brush. Are the bristles going to bend with my hair? Is it going to pull and split my hair? Are the kids going to cry every time I use it on their heads? That is a lot of pressure for 1 item.

My daughters loved this brush.


With 6 girls in the house, a good hairbrush is a necessity. My 2 year old loves the bright colors and the mirror. She has deemed this her brush. It is great for all ages.


Her hair is the most wild due to all it's curls. The muggy weather isn't helping. But you sit her down and use this SH&SH brush, she will sit still.

It's design is so cute. Small which is good, just toss it in your purse or diaper bag.


I recommend this brush. I think my girls would give it a few thumbs up also.


You can purchase this brush from Amazon for $13.79

http://www.amazon.com/Hair-brush-detangling-Professional-GUARANTEE/dp/B00NLO0YGW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431374317&sr=8-1&keywords=shsh+brush

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway