Front Pack Carrier by F&D Quality






My daughter loved this carrier.
Easy to use.
Super soft and padded straps.
You can carry your baby facing you or facing out. Not a lot of carriers are made that way. Perfect for when you need to clean or cook dinner and the baby just will not be separated from you.
The most unique part about this carrier is that it comes with a hood for the baby. The hood is great for those trips to the zoo or even just a walk around the block.
The clasps are heavy duty so should last for quite awhile.
The sides are adjustable but I would say that these are not one size fits all. My 6'3 son fit it well. My daughter who is a little bigger and 5'6 was comfy but any bigger and might not fit. I am 5'4 and heavy set and this was so tight on me. Great for most of the moms out there.

This comes in 2 colors. Red or Blue, either of which would be great for boy or girl

You can purchase this carrier through Amazon for $43.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZY822G8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway