Vivree Kitchen Tongs



I don't know what you look for when you purchase tongs, but....

I like to make sure that they are study. If you purchase flimsy tongs then they will not carry the food well. I do not want to drop food on the floor, do you?

With 10 people in our house, I also need to consider storage areas. I love the slide metal piece that closes the tongs for easy storage.

The colors are vibrant and easy to spot in any drawer.
Non stick, so that you do now scratch up your pans. My kids are all famous for scraping up my pans. I have started buying all silicone tips. And of course BPA free for the safety of my family.

These tongs will pick up a lot more then they look like they will. I can pick up a pretty heavy piece of meat. That to me, is the selling point!

Very easy to clean. Dishwasher safe

Heat Resistant and Non-Removable Silicone Tips - Superior Quality Silicone Tongs are completely heat resistant to 480ºF, giving you peace of mind that the silicone will not melt and contaminate the food.

You can purchase these tongs for $11.91 for the set on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XGXGP52?ref_=cm_cr-mr-img

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review