Toy Kids and Toddler Shopping Cart






I was so excited to get this toy for my daughter. My oldest son put it together with ease. But my little girl is only 3. This cart bent at the wheels super easy. She still loves it but I will be looking for another 1 before Christmas.
The metal is a great part as most children's shopping carts are plastic. This one looks like the real thing.
My daughter loves to go around the house and "shop".

You can purchase this product from Amazon for $26.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PM4TSZW?ref_=pdp_new_dp_review

Black and hot pink polka dots fabric on fold-able wagon seat, fits up to 18" dolls

Dimensions: 23" H by 12" W by 16.3"D

The set in this ad says that it comes with the 23 pieces of shopping items. Mine to review did not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway