48 Premium Chalkboard Labels by KANAS -






These are so cool!

Teens would love these as much as adults. I know that my teens would have everything in their rooms labeled. My homeschooler would have all her books labeled. This is such a cool idea. Would also be great in the kitchen, label your canisters.



When I was around 13 years old, I decided to make some home made cookies for my mom. I grabbed everything that the recipe called for, including the baking powder ( so I thought). My mom always had her spices and flours in Tupperware. Well, I grabbed the wrong one and my cookies never rose. I cried my eyes out...if she just had of had these cute labels, my cookies hopefully would have been awesome. Well, live and learn.




We have chalk markers that we use and they work great on these labels. Erasing isn't the easiest with the chalk markers. Regular chalk is definitely erasable. We used these to label the shelves. I hate when someone puts a can on a box shelf. Now there is no mistakes.

Nice heavy stickers too. These will not rip. Sticks perfectly and lasts. Different designs to match your personality. The bulk variety pack set includes Rectangle, Oval and two Fancy Vintage Styles of chalkboard label stickers.

You can purchase these stickers from amazon for $6.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OYC82LE?keywords=48%20chalkboard%20labels&psc=1&qid=1449187110&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2-spons








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway