Easy Home Digital Thermometer






My daughter decided to run a fever shortly after receiving this thermometer. I hate when the kids get sick. As a parent, you feel so helpless. They just lay in your arms or on the bed. I have another thermometer that I used to make sure that it was accurate. Since this was a review, I wanted to make sure that I was giving correct information. When it comes to sick children, you want a product that works. Both thermometers said the same temp. That was a huge relief.



I loved the bendable end. My youngest tends to chew on the thermometer pieces and when they are hard, she bites harder. We have broken a couple digital thermometers this way.

When it is done taking the temperature, the thermometer beeps to alert you. There is a backlight to it also.

This also comes with a nice plastic holder to keep it sanitary. With 6 children of my own and a grandbaby I have to have a reliable product and definitely seems to be one.

The battery is super easy to replace. Just take a coin to the indented area on the back, turn and open the hole.

You can purchase this from Amazon for $16.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0197A4XMY?ref_=cm_rdp_product


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway