Zebra Nail Files, Professional Quality Emery Board






I went to cosmetology school to do nails, so I know how hard it is to find the right files. I used to do my own nails and the "grit" had to be just right. There are different "grit" stages for files. Some are used for regular manicures and others are used for acrylics. I have acrylic nails so, for me, the stronger the texture, the better. This makes the job easier and faster.


I loved these Zebra nail files and would definitely recommend them. If you are looking for your nails to look perfect, check into these. These also last a long time. Some with less texture have to be thrown out pretty quickly due to losing their usefulness.

This pack came with 12. With how long they last, it will be a long while before I need to buy files again....

You can purchase this set for $10!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A1BR9AG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

Go to any store to buy your files and they are going to be over $1 a piece. (unless you get the junky ones)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway