Magnetic Screen Door






I love to have the door open during the spring through fall. However, the flies and the bees are a major turn off to keeping the doors open. So when I saw this neat idea, I was extremely excited! Installs in minutes
- No tools required
- Strong Velcro
- Optional push pins provided the screen magnetizes side to side. Made of a nice heavy material. Seems quite kid friendly. We have 10 people in our house, with 7 of them being kids. I am really looking forward to being able to be have my doors open, fresh air streaming through. NO bees, No flies and NO wasps. That makes my day!

Comes in 2 different colors to choose from: white or black




You can purchase this product from Amazon for $19.95

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TOG2GQC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway