Baby Pinch Boutique Chew Choo's Cutie Pie Silicone Necklace







We love our "chewies" in this house. My youngest daughter (3) has Sensory Processing Disorder, anxiety disorder and ADHD. With all of these, and more, we carry "chewies" everywhere. It is nice to find companies that are sensory friendly and that carry different colors and designs. These 2 designs from Baby Pinch are delicate and unique.

My grandbaby likes this set too. M7y oldest daughter can put this necklace on ,while nursing, and it keeps her busy. Helps not get baby hands in the mouth.

So easy to clean. Just hot water and soap, then hang dry. These necklace designs dry so quickly.

The first picture makes the colors look dull. But here is the picture with flash to show what the colors actually look like


100% Safe for babies: Eco-friendly food-grade FDA-approved silicone; Chew-Choos are free of BPAs, Phthalates, cadmium, lead, latex or any other harmful toxins.


About Baby Pinch Boutique:

I only market items that I find are safe and wonderful for both mommy and baby. It is my business motto only offer products that I believe in, that I would use daily for my own babies in my home. It is geared towards mommy's who want to soothe a teething baby, women with sensitivity to traditional jewelry material, special needs children who like to chew and fumble with their clothes/pencils.


You can purchase this product for $19.99 from Amazon (pink or blue)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010DDEQXA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review