Slammers Snack Pouches To Go





I know that I said this in a recent post but we are a family who is always on the go. I am always in search of a new snack to keep on hand. It is nice to be able to grab and go. I can't always afford to stop somewhere to get the kids a treat. It gets way to expensive and with 10 people in the house, it's a no go.


With all that said, Slammers are a great treat. I love that it is on the healthier side. Sometimes the quick snacks aren't so healthy.

Slammers come in:

Awesome- Acai, strawberry and apple

Chill'n- Banana, blueberry, Butternut squash, Greek yogurt, and, yumberry

Epic- Bananas, carrots, mangos, greek yogurt and real vanilla

Pumped- Banana, mango, butternut squash, antioxidant grains and cinnamon

We liked them. You can eat them room temperature, shove them in the fridge or drop them in the freezer. I recommend that if you are going to be out for a long period of time that you drop yours in the freezer. That way, when you are ready to eat them, they are still cold.


These are each 3.17oz and small enough to toss in the diaper bag or in the duffle bag for a soft ball game.

Each box comes with 4 pouches. I have seen that you can purchase from Target. But, you can also purchase from Amazon.

For $19.99 you get 2- 4pks for a total of 8 pouches

https://www.amazon.com/Organic-Slammers-Superfood-Awesome-Pouches/dp/B00KKNPRYG/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1467473115&sr=1-1&keywords=slammers+pouches

I was sent a couple boxes to use and post my honest review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway