Purifyou Multi Purpose Air Purifier Packs







So we have tried lots of things to keep the smell, of so many kids, out of our van. We literally are on the go all the time. So, with such an active family, there are too many smells.

I don't usually have much hope for scented items. But these Purifyou air purifiers, work wonders. I just put one in about a week ago. Now, I get in and I'm not met with b.o. smell or food smells. It's much nicer of a drive.

Each one comes in a little sachet packet. I just stuck one in the visor, of my van, and shut the door.

These would be great for diaper pails, linen closets, underwear drawers, laundry rooms and more. Anywhere that might have a nasty odor to cover up.

You can purchase these packets from Amazon for $24.99

http://www.amazon.com/purifyou-All-Natural-Purifier-Deodorizer-Filters/dp/B01DB4RP8Q?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review