Thank you to all my veterans!

My husband Jeff Bass (Navy), My lil brother Kirk Bass (Navy and Army), my brother in law Bryan Bass (Navy), my other brother in law Dewey Ramey (Army), My Father in Law George Bass (Navy) my cousins Mike Beaver and David Mitchel (Navy), our good friends David and Kari Anderson (Marines), my Grandfather Dale Maw and Uncle James Maw. My nephew is on his way to boot camp in like 3 days....my prayers are with him...There are soooo many more that I havent mentioned.... But in order for me to pay my thanks to all of them please post a comment on who your military family or friend is and what branch! I'd love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review