Glade Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser Review


As part of being a Buzz Agent I got to try out these new Glade products.







Stylish new oil diffusers that release long-lasting, true-to-life scents

Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser releases a long-lasting fragrance for up to 30 days without needing to plug it in. The spill-proof oil diffuser infuses layers of true-to-life scents throughout living spaces, making them feel fresh and inviting. The trendy holder matches décor perfectly, making it a convenient and stylish home-fragrancing option.

I was able to try out this neat oil diffuser. I got the pineapple and mangosteen. I was worried because most pinapple fragrances do not smell good. But I was impressed and knew it was the best scent for my husbands office. He loves it. It is a sweet smell and not citrus smelling which makes me happy. I love the design of it. Would go great in a Asian designed decor. Look like something you would have near a coy pond. Goes in any decor really as its a light colored wood. Very easy to use.






Starlit Evening
Relish a walk under the stars in the warm evening air. This vibrant blend of green hyacinth, ylang ylang, and cedarwood is simply intoxicating. Available at limited retailers.


Discover the world’s most perfect spray.

Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist comes in a stylish holder that allows you to squeeze and release a long-lasting, fine mist of fragrance. The gentle mist creates layers of true-to-life fragrance that open up note-by-note, eliminating odors and freshening the air. It’s the first artfully designed holder that blends with your décor. Just remove the label and it and can be left out, letting you have a burst of fragrance that’s always right at hand.


I am in love with the Glade scent Starlit Evening. We received a booklet of coupons and I have used almost all my coupons of this scent. I was bummed to hear that it is a temporary scent. It is such a light sweet smell. I love the look of the containers it comes in and think it's great they are saving on trash by having them be reuseable. You twist open the bottom of container, pop out the empty canister and just replace it with a full one.I will be sad when this smell is gone. Although there are plenty of scents to choose from. Check your fragrance isle at your nearest store.



I received 1 free oil diffuser and 1 free Glade Fragrance mist and then tons of coupons to make the rest of them almost free. I received these for being a buzz agent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway