Professor Child film Children and Grief Review



This video is not just a documentary. It is children speaking to children about how grief has effected them.



Some of the children have lost a dad. Some have log siblings. Some have lost grandparents. But each one grieving in their own way.



Have your children lost someone and you didn't know how to tell them? Or you told them and it was just too over their heads? This can happen. We are grieving along with them. Sometimes we don't remember that our kids are young and need us to be there for them. I truly believe that sometimes kids learn better from other kids than they do from adults. But each child is different and each grieving process is different.



If your child is grieving I would sit them down and watch this with them. This is a 40 minute video or courageous children telling you their story. This is good for grades K-12 to watch. It costs $34.99 for the film and they have a free workbook that includes over 40 pages of exercises that go with the film. You can go to www.professorchild.com

I loved that almost every child spoke about their family member going to Heaven or being in Heaven. That really speaks to me that this film is great for our child library. I think I will be donating it to them after I write this review.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway