Claritin Grape Chewables and Syrup Review



I have 3 kids plus myself in my house that suffer from allergies. It is a love hate relationship in our house when spring and fall comes. We love the beautiful trees and flowers, but it is killer to go outside when it is beautiful! Shoot my kids ears itch, eyes tear up and nose gets all stuffy. There are so many allergy meds out there that make your child sleepy. How is a child supposed to make it through a day at school if their head is all foggy?

Children's Claritin is the only over the counter children's brand that provides powerful, 23 hour non drowsy relief for your child's worst allergy symptoms. Best way they can get through their school work and the lings that they love to do like play ball outside and run through the grass. Children's Claritin is also the #1 Pediatrician recommended non drowsy OTC allergy brand.

We love Children's Claritin! We had never gotten to try the grape flavor before the campaign. We had tried other Claritin products. My youngest son suffers terribly with his allergies. He suffers all year though, not just seasonal. I love the chewables he really liked them! The taste was great. Some chewables and meltaways leave a nasty taste and film in their mouth. But he really enjoyed these, even reminded me to give him his meds.


Five Lil Bass In Tow was sent these 2 meds and a bunch of coupons to test and post my honest review. This was a Buzz Agent Campaign.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway