Rod Stewart's New Album Time Review





More About Time:



Stewart wrote and produced 11 of the album's 12 cuts. The first two singles off the album, She Makes Me Happy and Finest Woman, are available now.



Stewart rediscovered the spark for songwriting while reviewing his life for his recent memoir.



Suddenly ideas for lyrics were piling up in my head, he says. Next thing I knew, I had a song called 'It's Over' about divorce and separation. And now I was getting up in the middle of the night and scrambling for a pen to write things down, which has never happened to me. I finished seven or eight songs very quickly and I still wasn't done, and it became apparent that I would eventually have a whole album of material to record.



Along with the release of Time, Stewart is set to embark on the European leg of his Live the Life tour on June 1st, while American dates with Steve Winwood will kick off October 17th.

Time Track Listing:
1. She Makes Me Happy-My 2nd favorite song on the album
2. Can’t Stop Me Now- My 3rd favorite song on the album
3. It’s Over
4. Brighton Beach
5. Beautiful Morning-my very first favorite song on this album!
6. Live The Life
7. Finest Woman
8. Time
9. Picture In A Frame
10. Sexual Religion
11. Make Love To Me Tonight
12. Pure Love

Each of these songs were very upbeat. All of them "feel good" songs! If you like a great song to dance around the house to or to listen to when you are having a down day this might be a good cd to listen to.

You can purchase these songs through I-Tunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/time/id619551949




Five Lil Bass In Tow was not compensated for this review in any other fashion than I received this cd to review. I did this review through One2One Network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway