Academic Planner Review



I am a home school mom. This was a great product to get to test out. I home school only 2 of the 6 kids in the house but the 2 I do teach are teens. I say that to show that we have to have everything as planned as possible. Having 6 children make that a necessity also.

We are lucky enough to test this at the perfect time. It has a 2013-14 calendar in it. The pages are nice and sturdy not some flimsy ones. The outside is made of a semi stiff material also. All in all this is the best planner for home schooling I have found yet. My only problem with doing this review is that they didn't give me a website so that I can put on here where to find or a price.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. i am so sorry you didn't see the website info. It is on the back of the planner, the inside of the planner and the sheet that was included in the package. The website is www.orderoochaos.com. and the planner is $19.00. We are running a buy one get one free for the month of December. thanks. Leslie Josel of Order Out of Chaos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway