Secret Clinical Strength Completely Clean Clear gel & Invisible Solid


When doing this review I tried to do a vs comparison with clean vs solid. It really didn't work as they were both great! What I did think was weird is that the Invisible Solid said to apply before bed. I don't know anyone who puts deodorant on before bed. The solid went on smooth no icky residue. The clear gel wasn't greasy. Also didn't hurt when used right after shaving. Usually gels burn if you use right after shaving.

I do not know a price yet as these are coming out at the beginning of 2014. Great deodorant and both were great!

You can check out all the types of Secret deodorants at www.Secret.com

Five Lil Bass In Tow was sent these both through Vocalpoint to test and post my honest review.


Comments

  1. Great post. I received this box too. New follower. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway