Spanish / English Learning Program for Children - THE EARTH / LA TIERRA




This book is the FOURTH in a series of bilingual books for children to either learn Spanish or English. THE EARTH - LA TIERRA teaches about the continents on earth.
The book is accompanied by a website were the book is available in an animated format as well as many games to practice the vocabulary.

I believe I have gotten to do a review on the first 3 books in the series already. Please feel free to check them out under the book reviews and baby and teen product reviews. Each of these books is very colorful. They are very child friendly. We just did a review for another Spanish/English product and it was supposed to be for kids and it was definitely not. I am thankful to Happy Language Kids for being so friendly.

If you are just learning to speak Spanish this is even good for you. It helps you learn the basics. Each item that they write in Spanish they write in English also. I liked this one because it showed countries and continents. Each page was a character dressed in costumes from the country the page represented. How cute is that? My 9 year olds favorite page was the page with the Antartic because she loved the penguins.

Definitely check out this book!

http://www.amazon.com/THE-EARTH-LANGUAGE-bilingual-elementary-ebook/dp/B008MYXSDW/ref=sr_1_32?ie=UTF8&qid=1384208154&sr=8-32&keywords=SUZY+LIEBERMANN


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway