Leather Charm Bracelet Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Pretty in Pink is how I feel about this bracelet!

Materials include: Leather, alloy, wax linen cord, suede.

This bracelet goes with just about anything, even though it's pink. The owls are a design that is starting to make a hit. I have friend who just lost a child who they called their little owl. This would have made a perfect gift for this family.

The bracelet has a nice clasp that makes sure that it doesn't fall off. Fastened together by two steel clamps. This is not just a cheap jewelry item. Very well made.


This company not only sells wonderful bracelets but they have great daily deals.

There are many different designs. Not just the owls and not just in pink. Many different colors to choose from.

Each bracelet is a multi level one.


Beauty in every crafted piece!

https://www.facebook.com/pennyauctionscanada

Twitter: @PennyAuctionsCa

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pennyauctionsca/

and website: www.PennyAuctionsCanada.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway