TEAMWORK - HUGO THE HAPPY STARFISH ebook review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


This will be my last Hugo Review. With this being said that makes me a little sad. My family has truly loved all the Hugo books. As a mom I have definitely liked the books due to the morals in them.

With 6 kids in the house teamwork is one we work on all the time. We are constantly telling the kids to work together to get things done.

Hugo and Seedo see a huge storm coming. Hugo say's "let's get to shore and build a place to be safe". When they get to the island Hugo realizes they can't do this alone so has Seedo blow his trumpet. When he does Sumo comes to help. They find they need more and more help. Everytime Seedo blows his trumpet more friends come and help. When the storm finally came all the friends were safe inside. All the sudden the friends hut disappeared and in it's place was a strong castle.


All the friends cooperated in order to get things done. TEAMWORK!

Cooperation means
I listen
I value other opinions
I do my fair share
I communicate calmly
I encourage others
I follow rules
I work together with others peacefully

Great lesson to learn for all ages!

The story consists of 29 gorgeous illustrations showing a colorful and magical underwater world.

Children will laugh at the delightful characters, hold their breaths in suspense and love to read this story over and over.

The book is suitable as a read aloud book for preschoolers or a self-read book for older children.

The book comes with a number of worksheets which are downloadable at no cost on our website.
The book is offered in two editions (a version with Spanish introductory vocabulary and an English only version) as well as in different languages such as German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese.

There are more HUGO THE HAPPY STARFISH stories waiting to be discovered. Make sure to read THE LAST BULLY and THE SECRET TO HAPPINESS, THE MAGIC OF THE MOMENT, ONE STEP AT ATIME and many more.
Through his adventures, Hugo learns many valuable lessons of character, life skills, and ecological alertness – all amid the backdrop of a magical underwater world and mystical islands.
The stories were developed in conjunction with the author’s teaching experience at an International Baccalaureate® School and they support the different learner profiles and attitudes of the IB PYP curriculum.


Check out Hugo's stories
www.MyStarfish.org

You can also find them on Amazon!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway