Crafty Craze Custom Wipes Case Review


I purchased this wipes box just because it looked super cute. Nicole, does an awesome job! I do not personally know her but I found her on a local loop and thought I would order one. She can custom make these wipes containers with just about any design. I have seen owls on her page and zebra stripes and many many more designs.


Each box is a simple wipes box with her work around the outside. Not only does she do the travel wipes box which is $10 unless you would like it personalized then it is $13. The personalized strip can be across the wipes box or slanted across a corner. As you can see I love that she picked across the corner for me so that it shows more of the monkeys.


It is designed for easy opening and closing of the box.


So now that you have seen this cute product....she makes many more items. She makes invitations and scrapbook essentials and more.

Check out her Facebook at

www.facebook.com/CraftyCraze

or you can email her at
nakear@hotmail.com

Nicole did not know I was going to write this review. I didn't either but when I saw the cute job she did and I thought this might help her get the word out about her "business".

If you contact Nicole Fowler please tell her that Tracee Bass at Five Lil Bass In Tow sent you. It will disclose that if you do I will get a "bonus" it will accumulate for me to get another case at a discount price. You can earn this too if you refer people.

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review