SHAKE Flip-top pill box that dispenses one pill at a time Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



The Sabi Shake is a pill container that will dispense 1 pill at a time for you. I have to say if they are tiny pills you may get more than one out at a time. But the bigger the pill the more likely only 1 will come out. Very easy to use. The whole blue top will come off the bottle, that way you can fill. Just replace the lid and use the flip top to dispense your meds. I messed around with this bottle to see all the things it could do and want to say that it was a thumb opener. I didn't have to grip the bottle or anything just hold and flip lid open with my thumb. I thought that was very convenient.


Each one of these bottles cost $7.99 right now on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Sabi-SHAKE-Travel-Flip-Bottle/dp/B0079LSJEC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389184440&sr=8-1&keywords=sabi+shake

•Germ-free no-turn-top pill bottle dispenses one pill at a time
•Pill bottle contains and dispense pills of all shapes and sizes; corked opening ensures containment during travel
•Flip-up/flip-down pill bottle lid easy on hands and wrists; no twisting or turning
•Lockable expiration month dial on inner lid of pill bottle
•BPA-free; easily hand-washable


SHAKE is made by Sabi:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway