Peas And Hambone Versus Flesh-Eating Zombie Gorillas (Volume 1) Review






Ok so before I tell you my review I have to say that Todd Nichols (author) have a very active imagination. Our house has always been lovers of the exotic and the science fiction movies and books.

Peas and Hambone made a great read for my 13 year old daughter and 16 year old son. Both love Walking Dead so this was right up their alley. Peas is a 10 year old boy with a talking dog. When others aren't looking Hambone can walk and talk like a person. Together they must "battle" against the crazy Doctor Gorilla. Doctor Gorilla has made a potion that turns regular gorillas into zombie flesh eating gorillas. I have to stop here and chuckle. I can just picture zombie gorillas running down my street.

Do Peas and Hambone defeat the evil Doctor Gorilla?? You will just have to read and find out.

Todd Nichols earned his bachelor’s degree in cardiopulmonary science in 1993 from Northeastern University, where he also later received his master’s degree in education. The only thing Nichols is more passionate about than his job as an elementary school teacher is writing, a hobby that led him to publish his debut children’s novel, Peas and Hambone Versus Flesh-Eating Zombie Gorillas.

You can purchase this book or ebook from Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Hambone-Versus-Flesh-Eating-Zombie-Gorillas-ebook/dp/B00IVT741U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1407268845&sr=8-2&keywords=Peas+and+Hambone

The ebook version is $3.99 and the paperbook is $5.39


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review