Razor Red Knife Shapener




My husband and son were the ones who got to test this sharpener. They have filet knives and steak knives that need to be sharpened. Usually the guys just use wet stones to sharpen their tools. This razor red sharpener did a great job on sharpening their tools and knives. It is small enough to just set on the counter or in a drawer. Although the guys found the perfect spot and hung it above the kitchen doorway.

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Knife-Sharpener-Serrated-Sharpening/dp/B00GK5Z8QA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407267130&sr=8-1&keywords=razor+red+knife+sharpener

You can purchase this product from Amazon.com for $18

I loved that it is child proof. With this many kids in the house that is a definite need.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway