S. Marlon Children's Shoes




When I heard that I was getting boots in grey for my little girl, I was leery. When I opened the box, I was in love with these boots. My daughter has sensory processing disorder and doesn't like shoes or socks. She actually loves the fur that is on the inside of these boots. She wears a 9 so I ordered a 10 and they are great. I believe these will make it all winter. They slide on so nicely that there is not even a fight.

These are so cute and make her look like she is ready to go skiing. I would love to have a pair just like them. The design is super adorable and could be for both boy or girl. We have not had super crazy weather yet but she will be set when we do. The soles are perfect for that walk through the snow.


Slightly arched insoles and Velcro straps.

There are multiple colors to choose from. Orange and Red are the other 2 you can choose from.


You can purchase these shoes from Amazon for $34.99

http://www.amazon.com/S-Marlon-DHS040-inside-Toddler-Little/dp/B015IC7HFA/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450571837&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=S.+marlon+shoes+DHS-040




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway