Sour Jacks Candies





Sour Jacks candies should be a house hold staple this time of the year. There are so many things that you can do with them. If you shred them, you can make a cookie have chew or a bowl of ice cream have a extra kick.


I have seen people add them to make ears on a monster, cut them up to be different body parts for a face. You can also just eat them as they are, if you'd like. The chewy candies are so yummy and have a sugary coating.


My only beef is that I can't run down to the local Walmart to buy these. You can buy them online at tons of candy places. I have heard that some AMC movie theaters have them. My daughter already wants me to buy her some more.


We got these to enter one of the candy decorating contests. My daughter wanted to do something that looks like a Christmas village.

You can check out their social media by visiting Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/SourJacks/

https://twitter.com/SourJacks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway