Large Premium Think Big Wall Decal






My husband works from home. He has his own office. He is always in meetings with his team. While in meetings, I hear him say things like "think out of the box" or "go big". I thought that "Think Big" might be a good saying for his wall. My husband is also a dreamer, so this is perfect! The lightbulb adds color and fun.

The sticker was easy to remove from paper and super easy to apply to the wall. Just make sure that you are using a clean surface and apply. You can't beat that. Wall decals seem to be the new thing. You can find them almost anywhere. But, this ones seems to be sturdy and made by a reputable company.

You really should check out all the 7 Product Group products on Amazon. There are so many decals to choose from. I have a couple sayings that I am interested in. I will definitely buy from this company for other decals!



You can purchase this decal from Amazon for $21.95


http://www.amazon.com/Makers-inspirational-decals-Eco-friendly-Approved/dp/B0198XYF00/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462247845&sr=8-1&keywords=7productgroup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway