Giraffe razor extender

Have you ever been pregnant? Had an abdominal surgery? Or just can't bend well?

If you answered yes, to any of these questions, this razor extender might be the item for you!

I don't know how many times that I have had either my husband, sister or oldest daughter shave my legs.

Between 4 c-sections, 4 hernia surgeries and numerous other issues, I am so glad someone invented this product.

Bet you never knew how to make a woman's day....let her be able to shave her own legs!

The extender fits most razor shapes. 


You can purchase this product for $29.99

https://www.amazon.com/Giraffe-Bath-Body-Extension-Handle/dp/B00HXQP3VA/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1466002439&sr=8-1&keywords=giraffe+razor+extension

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway