Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash Review



This body wash smells so good! I wasn't sure it would, as I don't like the smell of a lot of oils.


I had also never heard of caring oils. Oils don't seem to lather very well but with the new Micro Oil Technology this Miracle Body Wash lathers quite nicely!



My husband has to use moisturizing soaps due to his psoriasis. The oils keep his skin looking healthy. Due to the scaling of his skin he gets stares everywhere we go. It doesn't seem to bother him, but it bothers me. I am always looking for products to help his with this issue. Oils help his skin a lot better than lotions. If you have psoriasis or other skin issues, I would try this and see what you think.

Since we have a large family we are always looking for family friendly products. Dial is one of those brands that has the family in mind. We are able to use their products with out any sensitivity.

I like to use this as just a hand wash. My skin gets so dry during the winter. Just pour a little in your hand and once dry, you have soft skin again. Not too bad for such an inexpensive product.

You can purchase this 16oz Miracle Oil Body Wash for $10.37 from Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Dial-Miracle-Restoring-Body-Wash/dp/B00SUN9050/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428959002&sr=8-1&keywords=Dial+Miracle+oil+body+wash

Check out dial @ www.DialSoap.com

or their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dial

The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash in exchange for a product review.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review